Sculptor's Creative Work
Centre of Sculptor's Creative Work
The centre realises the technological tasks related to artistic projects. It provides conditions for making sculptures from various materials - stone, wood, metal, ceramics, plastics - and using various techniques.
facilities for creative work
- 6 workshop-ateliers
- 5,200m2 open-air square with sculpting stands equipped with electric and water installations
specialists technological workshops
- metalworking workshop - offers a range of services, such as: blacksmith works, milling, welding, it also makes sculpting tools (chisels for stone and sculpting hammers) and various types of metal constructions
- foundry makes bronze models and casts of commissioned models using the lost-wax process; equipment: furnaces and kilns, investments for casts weighing up to 60 kg
- ceramic workshop - gives opportunity of forming and firing ceramic forms; equipment: a large kiln (1x1x1 m), laboratory furnace
- stonecutting workshop - offers the services of cutting and polishing stone, making sculpture foundations, Belgian blocks, etc.
- woodworking workshop - deals with mechanical and hand working of wood; equipment: planing, thicknessing and sanding machines, lathe, fret-saw
Last update: 2007-02-23 12:54:24